Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Right to Information Song



mere sapnon ko janne ka huk re My dreams have a right to know
kyun sadiyon se toot rahe hai why they have been shattering for years
inko sajne ka naam nahin like they do not want to get fulfilled
mere haathon ko janne ka huk re My hands have the right to know
kyun barson se khali pade re why they have been empty for years
inhein aaj bhi kaam nahi hai they till today do not have a job

mere pairon ko yeh janne ka huk re My legs have the right to know
kyon gaon gaon chalna pade re why they walk from village to village
kyon bus ka nishan nahi why there is no trace of a bus

meri bhUkh ko yeh janne ka huk re My hunger has the right to know
kyon godamon mein sadte hain daane why are foodgrains rotting in the godowns
mujhe mutthi bhar dhan nahi (paddy) I dont even have a handful of grain.

meri budhi maa ko janne ka huk re My old mother has the right to know
kyon goli nahi sui davakhane why are there no medicines
patti tanke ka saman nahi why there are no bandages or stiching

mere kheton ko yeh janne ka huk re my fields have the right to know
kyon bandh bane re bade bade why are there big dams being built for bhi faslon mein jaan nahi and still there is no life in my crops.

mere jungalon ko yeh janne ka huk re My woods have a right to know
kahan daliyan woh patte tane mitti where are the branches, leaves and earth
kyon jharno ka nam nahi why there is no trace of springs.

meri nadiyon ko janne ka huk re My rivers have the right to know
kyon zeher milaye karkhane why are the factories poisoning rivers
jaise nadiyoon mein jaan nahi as though the rivers dont have life.

mere gaon ko jaan ne ka huk re My villages have the right to know
kyon bijli na sadke na pani why there is no electricity,road, h2o khuli ration ki dukan nahi Nor ration shop is open

mere voton ko ye jann ne ka huk re My vote has the right to know
kyon ek din bade bade vaade Why one day we hear big promises
fir panch saal kam nahi And for five years, no work

mere raam ko janne ka huk re My god has the right to know
rehman ko ye jannne ka huk re why there is bloodshed on the streets
kyon khoon bahe re sadkon pe as though we are not human beings.
kya sab insaan nahi

meri zindagi ko janne ka hak re My life has a right to know
ab hak ke bina bhi kya jeena if my life is worthy without rights
yeh jeene ke samaan nahin is it even equivalent to living.

1 comment:

  1. visit this link


    http://lokkatha.com/150/index.php/my-page/40-my-page/113-a-collection-of-some-revolutionary-songs-sung-by-activists-in-india

    ReplyDelete